Please note: Times may change due to team tournaments or other team functions.
- All photos are taken at Meadowvale 4 rinks
- Team photos are taken first in the arena lobby
- ABSOLUTELY NOBODY is allowed to take photos while the photographer is taking photos. If the players are looking at you then they’re not looking at the photographer. Meadowvale pays the professionals for these photos that we give you for FREE so it is an unnecessary distraction.
- NOBODY is allowed behind the photographer as their equipment is very expensive and no one can afford that kind of accident.
- Individual photos are taken in a dressing room in rink 1 or rink 2. ONLY 1 designated person is allowed in the change room with all the players, parents can wait outside the changeroom if they wish.
- Players are to remain in the order of the roster as the photographers work with a dot system. If you switch people around, then be prepared to possibly receive the wrong photos.
- Team members are to be dressed and ready 15 minutes ahead of their time slot. For teams having their pictures taken following a practice (usually 5 minutes after practice ends), please proceed immediately to your assigned line as we are on a tight schedule.
- Teams are to wear their full hockey uniform, EXCEPT for neck guards and helmets. Hockey sticks are NOT used for the team photos but ARE used for the individual photo, if you could have a parent collect the sticks for team photo. Come to the arena dressed if you don’t have a practice.
- Contact Jason by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for ANY discrepancies or questions.
- Please confirm any changes to your team roster and bench staff by October 30, 2019
Click here for a copy of the Order Form.
|SUNDAY NOVEMBER 17th|
|LINE 1||LINE 2|
|SUNDAY NOVEMBER 24th|
|LINE 1||LINE 2|